We've slowly been putting more and more work into the house that we bought at the end of August. As the weather has turned to fall, I've taken to trying to put finishing touches into the main living area so that I can call it good and move into the rest of the rooms, finally!
This first picture is of the guest room, for now. Dellas has been hounding me to pick a paint color for in here, but I can't seem to find the perfect inspiration. First, I thought it'd be fun to do a western-ish themed room (they have some CUTE stuff around town) but Del wasn't too keen. I'm trying to get away from my habit of earth tones and "European/travelling" themes, so for now this is it!
Next, is an updated picture of our fabulous, rich living room. Many of you saw it without the 2 shelves, awesome rug, and added decorations. It's now finally coming together, so I can pretty much call it done.
Here's a super sunny picture of the kitchen area with our newly purchased dining room set. I'm telling you people, Craigslist has become our best friend! Our living room chair and dining set were both found on there. And for the price of both together, we MAYBE could've bought a new chair, on sale!
Here's a closer view of the dining area. My cool "coffee" words were purchased in McCall on our trip after the wedding.
Kitchen hasn't changed too much since we moved in. Just paint and a few additions. One of our most used is our awesome espresso machine from mom and dad Vance!
Another angle...
So, that's pretty much it for now. Our next projects include organizing the garage, doing the guest room and guest bath, and cleaning up the yard some before winter. Then once the weather gets nice again we plan to get the yard in shape and paint the exterior. As we do more I'm sure we'll have more updates!
I like! A lot! Isn't it fun having your own place?! And craigslist... yea to the guy who created it!
ReplyDeleteHow about like a beachy kind of theme for the guest bedroom? Could be kind of pretty. All of it is looking great though!!
ReplyDelete