5.13.2010

The Grass is Always Greener...w/new SOD!

After hours of labor, and weeks of waiting, our new sod finally arrived! It arrive Wednesday afternoon and Dellas jumped right on getting it laid. I didn't get to be part of the fun, due to work, but when I came home that I night, I came home to THIS: !!! :) :) :)

Here's from another angle, which also shows our handy clean up work in the flower beds. They're all now ready for planting...now just need to decide what!

So that's all for this one. Just had to show off our pretty, green grass!! Now the trick is keeping the neighbor's little dogs off of it....grrr.

1 comment:

  1. Funny I haven't commented before this - musta been posted during our convention time! The grass is beautiful! What a difference grass makes. Don't think I'll ever have that pleasure living in southern CA with rates so high - but the trade-off is fruit trees, so can't complain. Your hard work is paying off.

    ReplyDelete