Today I had my 12 week check up appt which means the 1st trimester is about over! First, I got to hear Baby's heart beat by use of a doppler which told us the heart beat was about 165bpm - a perfect rate for this stage.
After the doppler we did a quick ultrasound which found Baby a little....camera shy?
I the above pick the baby has both hands up to his/her head almost like he/she's saying "no pictures please." hehe, taking after daddy already!
Next, is just a decent shot of the overall body. Which is being measured at about 55mm (just over 2 inches) from crown to rump.
I also decided it's about time to start with belly shots. In the last few days I've decided my feeling of being bloated or full has progressed to an actually baby bump since it's getting harder and harder to suck in!
Last but not least, Dellas and I have been having a blast the past couple of weekends with our new-found hobby: Kickball! My sister (who lives just 25mins from us) asked us to join their kickball team this season and we're so glad we did! It's a total blast and gets us out having fun together. Del's only objection is that our team color is PINK. And in order to be eligible to play you must wear a shirt in the team color with a number on it. So every weekend I get to see him lookin' studly in his pink.
| Bros-in-law, Del and Jake |


cute little belly bump I must say...so happy for you two! (three)
ReplyDelete