10.16.2010

The Many Faces of Oakley

I decided it's time to give an update solely dedicated to Oakley. We got Oakley a year ago this month; I believe it was Oct 24. He's provided us with a lot of laughs, annoyances, and plenty of entertainment in the last year so I want to share some with everyone :)


Oakley does this whenever we take him anywhere. He "yawns" while we're moving and the wind makes his jowls flap. Love it!




We call these Oakley's "spit-cicles"


Now, I've never been very good at taking videos when funny or cute things happen, but I have caught a few things that made us laugh. So here those are.

Del put a lifejacket on Oakley and it was too funny. Oak would run & jump around while chewing on it.



Every now and then we give Oak a new bone. He gets SO excited and shows off by running around playing with it before he chills to chew on it.




Make sure your sound is on, but not too loud, for this one...Del is "singing" in the background and Oak is obviously very confused & does his head tilt.
And don't blink! It's short!

3 comments:

  1. LOL that is SO funny that Oak does the same thing with new toys!! Dyson will run from room to room doing that and finally will find a spot and chew on it forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never let a singing Del loose in public - Oakley might take it upon himself to silence him!

    ReplyDelete